Friday, April 9, 2010

Inked!

Tattoos..... I think it's the "in" thing for many people of my generation. Not the "prision" tat's... and not the old black ink that so many guys in the military had... and not "biker" tattoos.... we're talking COLOR... The one thing all people with tattoos have in common is that they all want MORE.......

I have two tattoos currently, and I'll share them later. Right now it's about what I want NEXT:
First is this little number... without the black frame around it. I was thinking perhaps the top of my foot....


Then.... the granddaddy of my tattoo wish list.... it's going to be huge... and on my side from hip to mid rib.... and I have to find someone who can figure out how to get the wings to look just right. If you go too fine a line it fades.... too thick a line and it looks well, dumb. So, it may be a while before I get this baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment